Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Krafty Christmas at "Christmas at sweet Stampin`"

Hello Everyone!!

Now time for new inspirations for Christmas at Sweet Stampin`  Challenge Blog. Theme of challenge "Krafty Christmas (use kraft paper)". 

My card was born in last minutes... Very busy with order for Mather`s Day... and kids school holiday ))) 
I use some jewellery link with pearl. And you can see colour of maroon on this photo like on real card.
 
Materials: kraft and maroon card stock, die from Cuttlebug, puncher from MS, pearls, ribon and link from Iva Nova Chest.
 ***   ***   ***
 We have two sponsor for April Challenge:
 
 with prize of £10 voucher to the lucky winner
and
 with prize of this goodie bag to the lucky winner
  ***   ***   ***

Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Natali. I love the embossing and beautiful charm.
hugs Sue xx

Marilyn said...

So pretty and I like the red & kraft combo. I also really like the CAS look of this card and that gorgeous charm!

Tracy said...

Wonderful color combination Natali. Beautiful card! Hugs!

Tracey T said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card and the colour combination of dark red and kraft is beautiful! Hugs, Tracey xx

coops said...

simply stunning natali.gorgeous design and colours :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Nat. I love red and kraft together.

Susan x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card! I like the combination of the red and Kraft. Judy x

Dawn said...

Beautiful design; love the maroon with Kraft. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Dawn