Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 28 July 2012

Christmas in July at Sweet Stampin`

Hi Everybody!!
So many news I come to share with you today.
At First, 
I become a number 2 at Polka Doodle Challenge Blog. Again!! And this time I recived amazing prize.Woo Hoo!!!
***   ***   ***
In Second,
Some beautiful Satin Ribbons arrived to Iva Nova Chest. And coming soon many more different kind of ribbons..
 ***   ***   ***
And General news!!! )) 

At Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog  today starts new challenge. Do you guess what challenge is?! Sure!! This is "Christmas in July" !!! Open all your Christmas /winter craft stuff and let`s celebrate Christmas... in July )))
Sponsor for this Challenge is Di`s Digi Downloads  
with prize of 10$ voucher !!
And Joanna Sheen our July sponsor 
with prize of £10 voucher !!

 
***   ***   ***
When I made my this card I thought I have to try use same paper with image from "Robyn`s Fetish" I just won "Rudolph Came to Town". (It is so cute. Isn`t it?!) And I guess I made right choice. What do you think?!
 
Materials: Free Paper from Craft Magazine, Image from "Robyn`s Fetish", Sentiment from "Just Rite", Colour with Copics, Distress, Ribbon, Jungle Bell, puncher, die, dew drops, rhinestones.

Please come to join us with "Christmas in July" challenge at Sweet Stampin`!!
Thank you for stopping by.
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Crafts and Me  (Anything Goes)
Crimbo Crackers (Christmas. Penguins (or Animals))
Inky Impressions  (Use Dies or Punches)
My Heart Pieces (Use Square or Circle on your Creation)
Pixie Dust Studio  (Christmas)
Stamp N Doodle  (Christmas in July)
The Perfect Sentiments  (Christmas Border)

Всех ЛЮ,

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! another nice Christmas card. I love the image n the colors you use.
Thanks for playing with us at Stamp n Doodle.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and patterns and of course, the adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

coops said...

gorgeous card natali.i love the sweet image and stunning rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Nat, such a cute image and a really lovely card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Sarah

Vickie ODell said...

I love your card! You are right. You did choose the right image. Your reindeer is adorable! He goes really well with the paper and embellishments you chose. I like your jingle bell, too. Thank you for joining us at Perfect Sentiments.

Kerry said...

Stunning Christmas card. Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

krcmasterpiece said...

Your English is so cute!! Just like your card!! Rudolph is colored wonderful & I love your color choices.

Thanks for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment.

Tracy said...

Wonderful Natali! I love the gold tones on the card, especially that yummy bow. Beautifully done! Hugs!

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Natali..your card is adorable..the reindeer is just too cute!! Thanks for playing along this week with The Perfect Sentiment :)

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Natali! Such gorgeous colours and the image is so sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie said...

This is just fabulous! I love the colors you used and the layout it perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Unknown said...

So Sweet beautiful Christmas card.Thank You for participating at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again next week and dont forget to check back if you are the winner.

Jennipher said...

Love that delicate border you used. Great job on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful... I love your colours... and what a fab image! The ribbon/bow is a treat too! Thanks for sharing at the My Heart Pieces challenge this week!

Jenny said...

Wow! I love the colours in this card. That warm bow and fun image - love it all! hugs x

Margaret said...

Such a darling image. Great layout and love the paper you used. Thanks for playing with us at Perfect Sentiment.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your precious image, gorgeous coloring and background papers combine into a fabulous card.

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulously adorable and beautiful christmas card. I love the colors and all the bling around the frame of your sentiment. Thanks so much for participating at My Heart Pieces last fortnight. Danie xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a pretty Christmas card!!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!