Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Snowflakes at "Christmas at Sweet Stampin`"

Hello Everyone!!

At First I would like to say thank you so much to The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Blog Team for chose my card to "Terrific Top 3"!!! Wooo Hooo!!!
***   ***   ***
An today I want to invite you to join our Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. Today new challenge starts with theme "Snowflakes" one month long. 
  Our sponsor for February Challenge is Funky Kits
with amazing prize of 2 sets of stamps

 ***   ***   ***
My cards are CAS again.. I cannot understand which style easier and funnier to create for me ))) I am keeping try to make it both... For this time I made two CAS card for our challenge. Here they are:


Materials: White and Maroon colours papers, dies, embossing folder Cuttlebug, pearl from candy I won, freebie sentiments from craft magazines.
Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!

(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Simply beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Chris said...

Lovely CAS cards, Natali!
Chris
x

Sue said...

Congrats on your top 3 place Natali!

Your cards are gorgeous. I love the designs and beautiful colours

Hugs Sue

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous CAS cards Nat!

Susan x

Tracy said...

Red and white is always so striking Natali. Beautiful cards. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

Great cards Natali! You can never go wrong with CAS... it's one of my favourite styles.

Dawn said...

Beautiful CAS cards; fantastic use of colour - all the pretty elements really pop.

Hugs, Dawn

Sarah-Jane said...

Great CAS Christmas cards.
Congrats on your top 3.
Sarah-Jane xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Love your snowflake creations hun! :) congrats too on your Top 3 :)

I hope you get my card in time for your birthday - hubby posted it a couple of weeks ago but it has a long journey - LOL :D

hugs

xxalisonxx