Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Showers at Oldie but a Goodie

Hello Everyone!!!
Time for new challenge at "Oldie but a Goodie" Challenge Blog.
Theme of these 2 weeks is "April Showers".

For this challenge I made CAS card and decided do not colour image. I am not sure this idea good or not.. ))) lol Any way it is good explore different techniques I guess.
Materials: patterned paper from "Basic Grey", image from The Greeting Farm,  dies from Spellbinders, pearls. (all my stash more than 1 year old ))

Sponsor for this challenge is our own leader Francesca. (Check  challenge blog for details)
 
You have 2 weeks to create project with "April Showers" on it and show us.
Remember to use something on your card that is at least 6 months old to be eligible for the prize and don't forget to tell us what it is in your post.

Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Crafty Boots  (Use a Stamped Character)
Creative Corner  (Clean and Simple)
Cute Card Thursday (Can`t Stop the Rain)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

13 comments:

Doreen said...

such a fab card - really love it
Hugs
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

so super cute hun
Love this image
Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

Sue said...

This is wonderful Natali. I love how you have left the image uncoloured and the design is fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Natali - love the paper piecing and great design.
Debs xx

Janice said...

Well I love it Natalie! Really clever design and a super card I'd say. Jx

Chris said...

Oooohh! I like this one Natali! Lovely CAS design and love what you've done with the image! Very effective!
Chris
x

Claire said...

This is just lovely hun, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so stunning natali.the image looks really effective and fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

I love this, Nat! The design is brilliant - just the right amount of colour and I love the image uncoloured.

Hugs, Dawn

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Natali I finally got over here to follow you I'm sorry iy took me so long!
I love your CAS style card, I find these so hard to make as I want to keep adding things! Love the paper pieced brolly
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

This is just so pretty Natali, I love the style of this card.. so creative and different.. love it xxx

Rachel said...

Fab card Nat! Love the splash of colour.

Hope you're having a fab week, Wedgie xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love your CAS card, the simple stamp and the splash of colour are a perfect combo.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne