Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Tuesday 17 September 2013

"Dies and Punches" at Oldie but a Goodie

Hello Everyone!!!
New challenge starts at "Oldie but a Goodie" Challenge Blog.
Theme of these 2 weeks is "Dies and Punches".

For today challenge I have made wall hanging for my son. After I create "wall hanging for my girl he every time asked me when I shall make it for him. Here it is:
 
 Top:
 Bottom:
"Find 10 differences" hehe:
Materials: Image from LOTV, Paper from "My Mind`s Eye",Punch from MS, Die from Spellbaindes, Copics, Ribbon, "Speed Car" charm from Iva Nova Chest. (all my stash more than 6th months old ))
***   ***   ***
 Sponsor for this challenge is Tonic Studios Ltd
 ***   ***   ***
You have 2 weeks to create project with "Dies and Punches" on it and show us.
Remember to use something on your card that is at least 6 months old to be eligible for the prize and don't forget to tell us what it is in your post.
Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

3 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

This wall hanging indeed wonderfully matches the reality :)

coops said...

so stunning natali.really fabulous design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Fantastic Natali, love the photo to match but tell your son he'll get pins & needles in his foot sitting like that for too long, lol, Jx