Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 25 January 2014

"In Stitches" at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!
Wow, we just celebrated New Year and already January month  going to end... Times fly..

With new Saturday we have new challenge at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog with theme  "In Stitches".

Just LOVE this theme. I have lots of template with piercing, hand embossing and stitching from wonderful "Marianne Design" and other companies stay for ages in my craft room. For this card I have used one of "Mandala" templates. I spend hours for embroidery these butterflies but... it was like relax therapy for my ))) Ok, here is my card.
***   ***   ***
We have amazing sponsors:   
Our weekly sponsor is
Dis Digi Designs: on-line digi shop
and monthly sponsor is:
Cuddly Buddly on-line shop

with January prize of a £10 voucher !!
 ***   ***   ***
I hope to see you at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog  with your beautiful creations.

Have a nice weekend!
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:


Всех ЛЮ,
 

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Very striking, very different, totally original. Fabulous! xx

Chris said...

I'm sure that embroidery did take ages, Natali but the end result is worth it! Fabulous!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Glad it relaxed you Nat as stitching make me go aaagghh!!

It's absolutely stunning & the time you spent on it is well worth the result.

Have a great weekend xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card! Thankis too for your lovely comment on my Blog. I am so pleased your card arrived safely. I had no idea how long it would take to reach you. WOW though what lovely jewellery you make. How very clever! Lovke it! Judy x