Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Thursday 31 May 2012

Challenge 50- Christmas card

Hi All,
I have only 2 posts in May... Dont think I am lasy ))) lol I am busy!! )) Really, very busy with... ops... No, no now.. I shall tell you little bit late.. Ok?!

Today I would like share my Christmas card with you. I bought this paper long time ago... Dont really like dark colours but this paper arraived to my stash any way.. and waited and waited... And when I looked for some paper for Winter Wonderland Challenge Sing a Song I was happy when found it. And this stamp waited I guess about 4years as well. Today they (stamp and Paper) have found each other and I have made this card!! Yahhooo!!! ))) lol

 
Materials: Stamp from set of Debbi Moore, Paper from Making Memories, Dies from Spellbinders, Sentiment (dont remember, sorry), image colouring with Copocs and Watercolour Pencils..

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Merry Monday (Sketch)
Winter Wonderland (Sing a Song)
Всех ЛЮ,
 

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Fab card Nat - that image is soooo sweet! Wedgie xxx

Shelia said...

I really like this image of the children singing. Your coloring is fabulous too! very pretty card.

LeAnne said...

What a fun little image and sentiment! So cute! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card, love the vintage look. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, lovely to see you with us and this is just gorgeous and great singers, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Bonnie said...

What an adorable stamp, Nat, and so beautifully colored! I'm so glad you could join us at Merry Monday this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a wonderful Christmas card! Those papers are fantastic - thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Lesley said...

Wonderful image and colouring, I am so happy you shared your wonderful work! Thank you for joining me at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love that image and pretty papers! They go well together! Thanks for playing along this week at Merry Monday's! :)