Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 19 May 2012

Faeries and Angels at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!

Mothers Day done almost one week ago.. I made some projects for "Mother`s Day School charity Bazar"...   I was very busy last 2 weeks.. Phew... Now I am back and I want to share with you my happy news!!!

I was choosen to Top 3 at Card Crafters Circle Challenge Blog with my  Card #3
And this my Card made my absolutely happy because 
 I was choosen to Top 3 at Moving Along With The Times


And I won amazing prize and also was choosen to Top 3 at Bearly Mine Challenges (again my lucky number 7 ))lol)
 
Wooo Hooo!! Thank you ladies soooooo much!!!!
***   ***   ***

And now back to business )) lol
New Saturday and new Challenge at Sweet Stampin` with Team Fi!! "Fairies and Angels" for this week!! I just love it!!!
Again and again we have  fantastic sponsors:
Joanna Sheen with May prize of a £10 voucher !!

 

and
Sponsor for this week challenge is
A&T Digital Designs (The Emerald Faeries) with prize of 2 Digital Stamps !!!

***   ***   ***
Our team was lucky to play with these adorable and cute stamps. This time I have used "Isabella" digi stamp on my card. Was so pleasure colour it.  I dont know how it happend but again I use green and pink colours for my card.. Look like it becom my favorite colours )) lol Will see...
Here is my card. 


For this card I use: Emerald Faeries image, Just Rite sentiment, paper from Basic Grey (Sweet Threads collection), pearls (thank you Kate for this sweet candy I won), rhinestones, flowers, border puncher from Martha Stewart, Copics and watercolour pencils.

My teamies created wonderful masterpieces for you, do check them out!!

(Sorry my English) 

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
BasicGrey Challenges (Anything Goes)
Card Makin` Mamas (May Flowers)
Crafts 4 Eternity (Wonderful Wings)
Crazy 4 Challenges (Birthday card)
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog (Things with Wings)
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge (Things with Wings)  (paper, pearls, flowers, sentiment)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

19 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Totally gorgeous image and stunning papers to match such a beautiful card, and congrats on all of your wins
Hugs Kate xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Nat!

Susan xx

Bianca said...

What an adoreable project! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Look at all those awards you're racking up Nat! Congrats! This looks like another winner to me. :-) Super cute! Hugs!

Jenny said...

Congrats on those top 3 spots - and get ready for more. This card is soooo lovely. x

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card Natali, the colours go so well together. Congratulations on your wins.

Pam x

Rachel said...

Congratulations on all your wins!! This is such a pretty card, love the colours. Wedgie xxx

Doreen said...

Hi Nat, fantastic image and coloring. Love the papers
Hugs
Doreen xx

downrightcrafty said...

oops forgot to say, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Heather said...

An adorable card, so many beautiful details and colours, your image is adorable and wonderful culouring.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Basic Grey challenge.

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Hi Nat, another wonderful card! Love your colouring - I used watercolours every time until I discovered Promarkers!

Congrats on all the awards and prizes - looks like 7 really is your lucky number.

Sarah

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

michele said...

Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Kim said...

Love this card, it is gorgeous! Especially love the colors you chose!

An Occasional Genius said...

Well congratulations on your top 3's & wins Nat, well deserved!

Another beautiful card hon, love your colouring xx

DesignerDiva said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting! thanks for joining in at Oldie But A Goodie for our Things With Wings and hope to see you again soon
Laurie x

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Natali - congratulations on all your fabby wins! Well done hun!

I love your faery card, its so pretty and the colours are fabulous!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

This card is just so cute. I love the coloring, especially the pink.

Love Mickaela