Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Sunday 2 September 2012

"Use Something 3 Times" at Christmas Card Challenge

Hello Everyone!!

Woo Hooo!! I am so happy today because I am joining "Christmas Card Challenges" blog as Guest Designer!!! And not only 1 time but ALL September!  Is n`t amazing?!! O yes, I am so exiting.

And for this week challenge is "Use Something 3 Times".
    Do you want to be prepare for "Christmas' with your card for your friends and relatives?! Have to start now because near with "date" you will see that your "greeting list" growing and cards never enough )) lol

For my card I have use image "Chester da Snowman" from Robyn`s Fetish I won sometime ago. He is so lovely in this hat and with heart ))
 Here is some "3" I used on my card: 3 words Sentiment with "W", 3 blue rhinestones:
 3 "snow balls":
3 stripes of twine:


You are very welcome to join us at Christmas Card Challenges

Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter card. See you there!!

My "Hello!!" for my new followers!! Happy to see you here!!

(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Card Makin` Mamas  (Hearts)
Crafty Catz (3-2-1. 3Embellishments, 2 Papers, 1 Image)
Rogue Red Head Designs  (Shape Up! Use at least 1 Circle, 1 Square and 1 Rectangle)

 
Всех ЛЮ,
 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. Your card is fabulous, I love the image and the colours.

Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous nat.i love the fun snowman and great colours.huge congrats on your GDT :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nat
A fabulous card love the paper's and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

This is so cute, thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Anonymous said...

What a darling snowman!!I just love this design!! HUGS :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute little snowman! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute little snowman! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

Tracy said...

Wooo! look at all that bling! :-) Adorable card Natali!