Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Friday 4 January 2013

Valentine`s Day/Love charms arrived

Hello Everyone!!!
I guess we all had so busy last month )) With 2 wedding preparations, Christmas Bazaar (my first ever), my kids fashion show, new product arrival for shop, end of school, end of year.... (I am planing share some story and pics about some of these moments a bit late)

And only now I can sleep peacefully )) And only now I am back for normal life ))
An first what I would like to share with you it is new charms arrival to Iva Nova Chest on-line shop. Perfect for Valentine`s Day and wedding projects.

Some more "love" charms coming very soon. Don`t miss it!! Follow us at Facebook!!
Thank you for stopping by. 

Всех ЛЮ,
 


1 comment:

Hazel said...

These are beatiful Nat - Happy new year.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x