Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Tuesday 14 May 2013

"Inspired by a Song" at Oldie but a Goodie

Hello Everyone!!!
Time for new challenge at "Oldie but a Goodie" Challenge Blog.
Theme of these 2 weeks is "Inspired by a Song".

Aaaa... I dont know English worlds songs and forget Russian already ))) lol But Lucky I am because our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Nest on-line shop and when I saw this image I understood I KNOW SONG!!! ))) "Old Macdonald had a Farm" ))) lol One of my kids favourite ))
Materials: patterned paper from "Lost and Found", image from "The paper Nest",  dies from Spellbinders, rhinestones, Copics, Watercolour pencils. (all these my stash more than 1 year old )) Ribbon and charm from Iva Nova Chest.
***   ***   ***
Sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Nest 
 (Check challenge blog for prize details)
 
You have 2 weeks to create project with "Inspired by a Song" and show us.
Remember to use something on your card that is at least 6 months old to be eligible for the prize and don't forget to tell us what it is in your post.

Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

14 comments:

Janice said...

What a brilliant card, love the image and your colouring and that great card design. Perfect my dear, Jx

Doreen said...

fabby card Nat
HUgs
Doreen xx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the layout
hugs Sue xx

Chris said...

Really cute card, Natalie!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Adorable card - fabulous colouring and great LO.
Debs xx

Claire said...

This is a fab card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

fabulous card natali.stunning design and colours and I love the fun boys image :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

What a super cute little card Natali and yes your song choice is perfect too!
Hugs Laurie xx

Tracy said...

Hey that's my hubby. LOL. Nobody ever wants to spell our name correctly so I have to tell them we're like Old MacDonald. :-) Super cute card Natali! Hugs!

Dips said...

A really cute card, Natali, love your colouring and super details.

Bridie said...

Fab card, I love the plaid papers

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Hugs

Bridie

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

An Occasional Genius said...

Fabulous card Nat, colours are gorgeous. Hugs xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is cute. X