Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Winter Sports at "Christmas at Sweet Stampin`"

Hello Everyone!!

Now time for new inspirations for Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. Theme of challenge "Winter Sports". 

Kid`s holidays finished, Mother`s day finished... But did not become easier ))) Father`s day and Summer Bazaar coming )) Crafting..crafting.. crafting... when have time between cooking, cleaning, washing.. ))) Sure, you know ))
And now I am going for another adventure.. I shell decorate music class in my kids music school.. Just caught ideas.. have to be done till 7th June.. Oh, my...

Ok, enough "crying" again ))
Here is my inspirations piece:
I found these cute images from "Just Rite" perfect for "Winter Sports" Challenge. Little lit details and tags are done. 

Materials: kraft card stock, patterned paper from "Making Memories", images from "Just Rite", die from Cuttlebug and Spellbinder, rhinestones, pearls, ribbons  from Iva Nova Chest.
 ***   ***   ***
 We have fantastic sponsor for May Challenge:
 with prize of £10 voucher to the lucky winner
***   ***   ***
Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!

(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

9 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. I love the cute image and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Tracy said...

Adorable tags Natali! They will make someones package all the more special. Hugs!

Tracey T said...

These are such lovely Christmas tags, Natali - such sweet images. Make sure you leave some time for yourself with all the work you have lined up! Hugs, Tracey x

Claire said...

Two fabby tags. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab tags Nat.

Susan x

Dawn said...

Beautiful tags; I love the rich colours and cute images.

Hugs, Dawn

coops said...

stunning tags natali.i love the sweet fun images and your designs are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

Truly fabulous tags. First, I love snowmen...as you know. Second, I really love the penguin. I think it's the colors that catch my eye, though. These are sooo cute. If you put them on a package, do you ask for them back after the recipient opens their gift? YOU DONT LET THEM THROW THEM AWAY, DO YOU????? :) Hugs, Gail

Alexandra♥ said...

Привет, Наташ! Прикольные тэги-малыши! Не нашла, как связаться с тобой по-другому, кроме как через коммент. Может напиши мне на мэйл? Пообщаемся... ..yomnaim@gmail.com
Буду ждать ;)