Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday 23 October 2013

"Christmas Male card" at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!

Now time for midle month inspirations for Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. Theme of October challenge "Chistmas card for Man". 

This year my "Christmas card" box is almost empty. Join Christmas/Winter Challenge Blogs great opportunity to fell it up )) Here is my card for man. I choose sweet freebie digi image of boy I have for age from Inger Harding (link to blog ). I cut it out with snow line and use embossing for background. Small touch of snow image from Just Rite and made it pop up a bit.

Materials: images from "Just Rite" Inger Harding, sentiment is freebie from craft magazine, embossing from Cuttlebug and dies Spellbinder, rhinestones
 ***   ***   ***
 We have fantastic sponsor for October Challenge:
My Mum`s Craft Shop 
 with prize of £10 voucher to the lucky winner
***   ***   ***
Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!

(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natali. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful embossing.
hugs Sue xx

Gail said...

This is just gorgeous. I love blue at winter and this image is so cute. The embossed snowflakes are fabulous! Great card! --Gail

coops said...

so gorgeous natali.really fab image and I love your icy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Such a lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Scrap Affair said...

Привет Наташ, уже 3 дня пытаюсь тут оставить коммент, что мне очень нравится эта открыточка! ОЧЕНЬ!:)