Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

"Christmas Male card" at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!

Now time for midle month inspirations for Christmas at Sweet Stampin`  Challenge Blog. Theme of October challenge "Chistmas card for Man". 

This year my "Christmas card" box is almost empty. Join Christmas/Winter Challenge Blogs great opportunity to fell it up )) Here is my card for man. I choose sweet freebie digi image of boy I have for age from Inger Harding (link to blog ). I cut it out with snow line and use embossing for background. Small touch of snow image from Just Rite and made it pop up a bit.

Materials: images from "Just Rite" Inger Harding, sentiment is freebie from craft magazine, embossing from Cuttlebug and dies Spellbinder, rhinestones
 ***   ***   ***
 We have fantastic sponsor for October Challenge:
My Mum`s Craft Shop 
 with prize of £10 voucher to the lucky winner
***   ***   ***
Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!

(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natali. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful embossing.
hugs Sue xx

Gail said...

This is just gorgeous. I love blue at winter and this image is so cute. The embossed snowflakes are fabulous! Great card! --Gail

coops said...

so gorgeous natali.really fab image and I love your icy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Such a lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Scrap Affair said...

Привет Наташ, уже 3 дня пытаюсь тут оставить коммент, что мне очень нравится эта открыточка! ОЧЕНЬ!:)