Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 19 October 2013

Monster Birthday at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!
Why Internet off when you need it so badly )) When husbandd say he paid Internet I believe on it. This month was same... till my Internet was off at most important moment.. (hehe, as usual). And only today I can come back to line after I borrowed my hubby broadband (I don`t have Internet in my phone). Reason why I am without Internet: my Dear nubby paid our old account... Mmmmm... What can I say?!!
But now I am with you and I would like to share my card I made for new challenge at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog with theme  "Monster Birthday"

How many "monster" images do you have? Ohhh.. this task was tough one for me.. I checked all my stamp and digis.. And finally I found "Argus" freebie from "Paper Make Up Stamps" on my computer`s folder.. Woo hooo!! Before I though about freebies: do I really need it or may be not?!! Now I understand: I need them ALL.. Never knows when time come to use them ))
Here is my card:

Materials: Images freebie from "Paper Make Up Stamps", Sentiment from "Hero Arts", Copics, brads, Paper flowers from candy I won.

We have amazing sponsors:  
Our sponsor for this week is:
Sir Stampalot on-line shop
with prize of 2 rubber stamps from there store
and
monthly sponsor is Ribbon Girl:
with October prize of a £10 voucher !!
  ***   ***   ***
I hope to see you at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog  with your beautiful creations.

Have a nice weekend!
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:


Всех ЛЮ,
 

6 comments:

coops said...

so stunning natali.fabulous colours and design and I love your fun monsters :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Fab card, love the colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Chris said...

It's a lovely card, Nat! Cute little monster with his teddy bear, great colour choice too! I agree with you about the freebie images... you just never know if you're going to need one!
Chris
x

Alexandra♥ said...

A wonderful card, Natalie! I love these monsters (have a few stamps with them by myself) :)

Have a nice Sunday!

Gail said...

Fabulous blue and yellow! I love this card! --Gail