Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 5 October 2013

I am back or "Autumn" at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!
I am Back to Design Team of Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog!!!! Thank you Abi and Fi for wait me that long!! 

New challenge starts at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog with theme  "Autumn"

"Autumn" theme is nor really popular here in Malaysia ))) lol But lovely colour combination of red/orange/green remind me my "Russian" time. Just love this season!!

Here is my card:


Materials: Images freebie from Marianne Walker, Sentiment from "Devilish Designs", Copics, Pearls, Ribbon, Acrylic "autumn" leave .

We have amazing sponsors:  
Our sponsor for this week is:
Cuddly Buddly on-line shop
 with prize of a £10 voucher
and
monthly sponsor is Ribbon Girl:
with October prize of a £10 voucher !!
  ***   ***   ***
I hope to see you at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog  with your beautiful creations.

Have a nice weekend!
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:


Всех ЛЮ,
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card. I love autumnal colours x

coops said...

so stunning nat.fabulous rich colours and I love your autumnal image ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

what gorgeous colouring a super image and loving that sentiment
Hugs Kate xx

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, your coloring is amazing...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Inkypinkydelights said...

I love this card, and love your take on the theme too. Judy x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely hun. Fab image and colours, love that sentiment too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Gail said...

Beautiful autumn card. Love the layout, colors, papers, images, punches/diecuts. Sooo pretty! --Gail

Doreen said...

fantastic autumn card. Love the image.
Hugs
Doreen xx